Cross Culture Communication Class

Monday, January 22, 2007

What did you learu this semester/year in class. Did this class change your opinion about communicating with other cultures?

I learned many country's cultures and customs through this class. In particular, the video and photographs of your wedding ceremony made the biggest impression. It was great. I thought I wanted to hold such a wonderful wedding in the future.
There were a lot of amazing discoveries and point of views in each country. I think it is very fun to understand different cultures. It was really good for me that I could learn what I didn't know until now. Thanks to your class, I became more and more intrigued with different culture and wanted to study it more. Thank you so much!!

1 Comments:

Blogger HJU Teacher said...

Thank you for being a great student!

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home