Cross Culture Communication Class

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Please answer the questions in the textbook on page 14, section 4 a-f. Do not give one sentence answers, but explain them by giving evidence and examples.

a.When do children usually leave home?
Many peole start living away from home to go to colleage or to work other area after graduating from high school. They are to start a new life.

b.How many people live in your home?
My father, mother and younger sister. There are four people in my family. Previously, I lived with my family but I live alone now.

c.Do you have a head of the family?
Yes, I do. I think a head of my family is my father. We usually ask my father's opinion when we decide something big thing in the family. However, sometimes my mother also can be a head of the family.

d.Who does the housework?
My mother does most of the housework. Of course we also help her, but we often leave her to do a lot of housework.

e.Who runs the family?
My mother runs my family because she always handle our household accounts. I think we can't live without her.

f.How many rooms do you have to sleep in?
My family have three rooms to sleep in. In my parents' home, my younger sister and I slept in the same room and my parents sleep in the same. In addition, we have one more room for guest or our friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Luna said...

My mother runs the family, too. Mothers help us a lot, does many things even it's not obvious. Mothers are important and necessary.

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home